We have building insurance policies which cover our properties – that is the building in which your home is located. It also covers the fixtures and fittings in your home, e.g. fitted kitchens and bathrooms. The policy does not cover your own possessions, decoration, furniture or any alterations you have made to your home.

We recommend that all tenants have contents insurance to cover the cost of replacing their possessions.  This loss can happen at any time and in any way including for example if they are lost or damaged through fire, water damage or theft.  It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for content insurance.

We can provide you with details of a low cost insurance provider but we would always recommend that you shop around for the most competitive price.