Looking for work, needing help? The Job Club is a drop in service for residents:
- looking for work
- setting up for Universal Job Match
- applying for jobs online
- help and support in creating CVs, and,
- interview techniques.
Sessions are detailed below:
- Monday 10-12pm Job Club delivered by North United Communities (No appt necessary)
- Tuesday 12-2pm Job Club delivered by North United Communities (No appt necessary)
- Tuesday 2pm-3pm and 3:30pm-4:30pm Digital jobsearch support delivered by Job Centre Plus. (Speak to your Work Coach to reserve a space, or call Kevin on 0141 241 7096 or Joan on 0141 241 7101)
- Wednesday 9.30am -12.00pm Job Club delivered by Jobs & Business Glasgow (Must be registered with JBG - call 0300 123 2898 to register)
- Thursday 9.30am - 12.30pm CSCS Health and Safety Card Training delivered by Jobs and Business Glasgow. (Secure a place by calling free on 0300 123 2898)
If you would like further information, please contact the Community Regeneration Team on 0141 946 2466.
New to computers – want to learn or looking to update your IT skills? Maryhill Housing currently provides IT classes at Maryhill Online, our IT suite located at Garrioch Road office.
Beginner Classes Delivered By Glasgow Life
Thurs 2-4pm (Runs in 5 week blocks)
Flexi IT classes Delivered By Glasgow Life
Fridays 10.30am-12.30pm (Runs in 10 week blocks)
Fridays 1-3pm (Runs in 10 week blocks)
All classes are free.
For more information or to book a place please contact the Community Regeneration Team on 0141 946 2466.