Published on: 13 Oct 2021 12:01
Written by: Maryhill Housing
In spring 2021 over 1,200 people viewed the consultation website at www.maryhillnorthtra.com showing proposals to improve the neighbourhood around Glenavon Road, Ledgowan Place, Lyndale Road and all of the derelict land in between. Over 100 people provided comments on the proposals and this feedback will be used to finalise the plans.
We now want to hear your views on proposals to improve the area immediately outside some of our blocks. Our staff will be based at the entrance to the below blocks on the dates and times stated. You can see the proposals, discuss these with the staff team and give your views. All feedback will be taken into consideration when finalising the plans. We respectfully request that you follow our social distancing requirements and wear a face covering (unless exempt).
If you can’t make the drop-in sessions, please view the website at: www.maryhillnorthtra.com. Here you can see the proposals for each of the areas and provide your feedback through an online survey. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a free prize draw to win one of five £20 Tesco vouchers.
- Monday 4th October (4pm-7pm) - 29 Glenavon Road
- Tuesday 5th October (4pm-7pm) - 71 Glenavon Road
- Wednesday 6th October (4pm-7pm) - 115 Glenavon Road
- Thursday 7th October (4pm-7pm) - 8 Fearnmore Road
- Friday 8th October (4pm-7pm) - 32 Fearnmore Road
- Monday 18th October (4pm-7pm) - 60 Fearnmore Road
- Tuesday 19th October (4pm-7pm) - 88 Fearnmore Road
- Wednesday 20th October (4pm-7pm) - 120 Fearnmore Road
- Thursday 21st October (4pm-7pm) - 266 Cumlodden Drive
- Friday 22nd October (4pm-7pm) - 276 Cumlodden Drive
- Monday 25th October (4pm-7pm) - 1 Lyndale Road
- Tuesday 26th October (4pm-7pm) - 5 Lyndale Road
- Wednesday 27th October (4pm-7pm) - 545 Sandbank Street
- Thursday 28th October (4pm-7pm) - 200 Shiskine Drive
- Friday 29th October (4pm-7pm) - 220 Shiskine Drive