Published on: 13 Oct 2017 14:01
Written by: Maryhill Housing
New cleaning contact awarded to Caledonian Maintenance Services.
What will be done:
- Weekly cleaning of full Common Close Stairwells/ Entrances including close entrance doors and common area windows
- Weekly cleaning of Bin Store Areas
- Weekly cleaning of Common Deck Access Walkways and Ramps
- Weekly Bin Porter Service
- Weekly Bulk Removal Service
- Monthly deep cleaning of Common Close Stairwells/ Entrances
- Six Monthly Cleaning of Bins
- Ad Hoc Cleaning Works as instructed by Maryhill Housing Association
- Ad Hoc Graffiti removal as instructed by Maryhill Housing Association
As part of the contract all Caledonian Maintenance Services employees will be paid the Glasgow living wage.